About The Position
Brandshield is looking for a CEO assistant:
Serving as right-hand executive support for Brandshield’s CEO, you are super-organized and detail-oriented, have excellent project management skills, and thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments. You will work with highly confidential information, making a high level of accuracy, consistency, and thoroughness extremely important. Last, but certainly not least, you have a track record of providing best-in-class customer service.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Manage an overbooked calendar, be mindful of priorities and ensure optimal use of the executive’s time and attention.
· Prioritize and reply to emails, project management software tasks, Google comments, and Slack messages as needed.
· Prepare presentations
· Track/prioritize deliverables.
· Attend meetings with the CEO as needed; take notes, gather follow-up action items, and follow up on next steps.
· Plan and coordinate events and meetings on and offsite, including preparation of meeting materials and logistics
· Maintain strong working relationships with contacts inside and outside of the company
· Manage special projects including research and analysis.
Willingness to be available and work outside of normal office hours to address urgent issues as they arise.
· Organized, efficient, and able to multitask and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
· A “problem-solver” mindset who is comfortable adapting to new technologies and ways of work and can effectively train others on systems and processes.
· An ability to work proactively, anticipating needs before they arise.
· Strong verbal/written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Suite