BDR - Business Development Representative
About The Position
BrandShield is a global leading online threat hunting company seeking to increase its sales to US and European-based companies.
BrandShield has developed robust algorithms and unique online monitoring capabilities to detect and fight web & social phishing frauds, brand and trademark infringement, piracy.
Brandshield’s technology is used by companies to fight phishing attempts, social impersonations, detect counterfeits, and battle fraud in the digital space.
We work with global leading companies such as VISA, Microsoft, Credit Suisse, Geico insurance, New Balance, Levi’s, and many more.
BrandShield’s solution is compromised from AI-Powered SaaS technology and Enforcement services that enable monitoring the risks and fast takedowns of infringing websites.
You will be working with BrandShield’s VP of Sales & Marketing who oversees driving demand and monetizing it.
Working hours will be between 14:00 – 23:00
· Cold calling and emailing C-level executives
· Generates new convertible leads and appointments with BrandShield prospects through Outbound Marketing (cold calling, emailing, and building relationships)
· Works closely with Marketing and Sales to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
· Follow-up on email marketing campaigns, webinars, and other marketing and sales activities
· Clearly and effectively communicates the BrandShield brand and services by phone, email, and social media
· Strives to meet or exceed activity/prospecting goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
· Native English Speaker – A must
· Persistent and goal driven
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Initiative, intelligence, integrity
· Self-starter, results-oriented and coachable
· Professional persistence, superior attention to details, and Skilled with frequent phone conversations
· Thorough and professional follow-up skills
· Experience in sales to SMB (Small/medium businesses) – An Advantage
· Ability to research for internal and external information to problem solve when necessary