Security Sales Manager- US market
About The Position
BrandShield is an online threat hunting company, specialized in monitoring, detection, and removal of online threats such as phishing attempts, executive impersonation, counterfeit products, trademark infringements, and more.
We are looking for Security Sales Manager for the US market:
· Develop and execute lead generation, prospecting, and selling activities by researching the market, identifying prospects, and qualifying opportunities.
· Drive SaaS platform enterprise sales in the U.S market Developing and maintaining relationships with potential clients
· Identify value-adding use cases with prospects and close business through a value-based sales process
· Manage contacts and sales transaction pipeline in Salesforce.
· Be a 'figure of authority in the industry, driving credibility through your knowledge of the market conditions and competitor's offerings.
· Provide online demonstrations of our product(s) to qualified prospects.
· Establish professional productive relationships with new accounts
· Qualify, manage and support leads from marketing campaigns and sales opportunities, and progress opportunities
· Continuously build a new pipeline
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, as well as upsell and cross-sell of existing clients
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Identify client needs and suggests appropriate products and services
· Build long-term trusted relationships with clients
· 3+ years’ experience in cybersecurity sales
· Native English Speaker
· Strong territory planning, and sales methodology focus. Ability to develop and execute both territory and account-based strategies
· US Hours work: 14:00-22:00