We are looking for a law student to a part time / flexible. You will be working in BrandShield’s enforcement team.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis of violations in the field of trademarks and intellectual property
- Preparation of customized reports
- Enforcement of violations on various digital platforms: sites, e-commerce sites, social networks and more.
- Process the enforcement of violations, exploitation of brands, products counterfeits and more.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working hours - Part-time student job - flexible working hours
- Law student, familiar with the field of trademarks - an advantage
- Native English Speaker
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative, intelligence, integrity
- Excellent ability to work in a team, independent work ability, ability to go down to details and out of the box thinking
- Self-starter, results oriented and coachable
- Thorough and professional follow-up skills
- High-level information and search capabilities
- Ability to analyze writing and drafting documents in English
- Experience in web and office applications - a must