About The Position
The Sales Administrative assistant's main goal is to support sales executives in the sales processes they lead. From gaining a lead to scheduling a meeting to nurture and participating in meetings.
The Sales Administrative assistant is a customer-facing role, and as such, requires being Customer, Sales, and Service.
Support and manage sales executives throughout the sales process.
Proactively participate in the sales process in order to facilitate and enable the business while verifying all guidelines are followed.
Manage sales-related calendars
Perform necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting the sales team with necessary documents
· Entry level position
Motivated and goal orientated!
· Fluent English - preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office – must, particularly advanced knowledge of Excel
· High energy and detail oriented
· Creative thinking- ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box
· Team player with a strong ability to also work independently
· Work in a high-pressure environment
· Working hours – 3 times a week minimum 11:00-20:00.
· Occasionally will be required to work on Fridays (according to conferences or other needs))